Wondering what to do in the weekends in Bangalore? Interested in engaging and spending some time away from the city? Well then trekking near Bangalore is a great option that you can try out. If you are into trekking and hiking, you will be amazed to find the number of trek routes that are located just a few kilometres away from the rumbling IT hub of the country. Here, check out these events organizing treks near Bangalore and select the one of your choice:
- A trek on the Khasi Hills: Outdoers India brings to you this beautiful trek organized by them in the Khasi Hills of Meghalaya. If you are up for a long holiday and want to spend some quality time trekking in one of the most beautiful hills of the country then sign up for this trek today!
When: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:00PM – Sat, 15 Apr 2017 onwards
Where: Meghalaya (Outside Bangalore)
Sign up for Rs.26000 per person
- Trekking and camping for kids: Well if you want your kids to take a break from the city pollution and spend some educational time in nature then you can sign them up for the Nature Journey Day Summer Camp at Banerghatta by Nautre Journey. The few hours of the camp promise to be an exciting experience for your kids offering a nice escape from the city sounds. Kids who are 9 years of age can sign up for this summer camp!
When: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Where: Bannerghatta (Banarghatta), Bangalore
Sign up for Rs.1362 per child
- Trek at Kumar Parbat: Have you hear about Kumar Parbat? It is the second highest peak of the entire district of Coorg and is located at a height of 1721m. It offers one of the finest trekking routes in the country, accompanied by a beautiful sight of the surrounding region. You can witness the beauty of the Pushpagiri Range and the lush green forests when enjoying this trek. So sign up for this lovely trek by Quest Adventures today!
When: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 9:30PM – Sun, 2 Apr 2017 7:30PM
Where: Kumara Parvatha (Quest Adventure Group- Adventure Sports)
Sign up for Rs.3815 per person
- The Kurinjal Trek: If you have never trekked the Kurinjal peak before then sign up for a trek organized by Nature Walkers. The trekking trail is located in the Chikmagalur district and runs through the Kundremukh National Park. This one promises to be something to remember for the rest of your days!
When: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 7:30PM – Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:30PM
Where: Kurinjal (Outside Bangalore)
Sign up for Rs.3350 per person
- Enjoy overnight trekking at Bhimeeshwari: Well, if you are all set to enjoy the beauty and thrill of an overnight trek then sign up for the Bhimeeshwari Overnight trek. This is organized by Quest Adventures and they will take you just 100kms away from the city to take you on this lovely tour!
When: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 9:30AM – Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:00AM
Where: Bhimeshwari (Quest Adventure Group- Adventure Sports)
Sign up for Rs.2725 per person
So if you are search for some respite during the weekends or want to enjoy a long trekking holiday, then sign up for any one of these treks today!